Here are the top 5 ways business stationery can have a positive impact on your audience and help your business be memorable to keep people coming back to you time and time again:
Now, with those examples in mind, here are the must-have pieces of stationery I recommend that every business should have:
1. Business cards – even online business owners should have branded business cards. You never know just when you’re going to meet someone in real life, or need to include your business card with a customer’s order to help them remember just where they made that awesome purchase!
2. Pricing Guide – pricing guides are a great way to save time on the back end by giving your potential customers an introduction to you, your offerings and respective price points. This allows for the customers to vet if you are a good fit for you and for you to get quality leads and save the time of answering the all important question “How much do you charge?”. When this is branded this especially helps with the brand consistency and feel.
3. Welcome Guide – these guides play an essential part in establishing what you working experience will look and feel like. This gives you the opportunity to establish boundaries, set expectations and further convey what your brand and experience is all about. You can really inject personality into these guides and illustrate why your experience is unique.
4. Business magazine – this is one that many don’t see often but I feel it is such a unique offerings and one that can be used to truly showcase your brand. This doesn’t have to be used just for fashion or image heavy businesses, but it can be used as a way to further educate your audience, showcase your brand/mission and really connect with your audience. These have the power to really wow; this is like the gucci example above.
5. Thank You/Postcards – saying thank you, remembering a special event or just expressing your appreciation is even better done on branded material and with a personal message. This is a piece that you can really put some personality and have some fun. Truly express in card form the essence of your brand.
Copyright © 2020 The Printed Orchid. All Rights Reserved.
Website Design by K Design Co.